Surface Aerator, slow speed, fixed type, generally as per the below-said specifications , to rest over the RCC bridge across the tank.
- Main drive assembly assembled over an equipment base frame and consisting of:
a. Required H.P., 1440 RPM, Crompton make / your choice of foot mounted motor.
b. Vertically downwards, Premium make / your choice of worm reduction gear box. Heavy duty stirrer type. Alternatively, helical gear box can be used of Premium / Nutech /Your choice make.
c. Lovejoy coupling drive between motor and gear box input shaft.
d. Final RPM available to the equipment is between 55 to 96.
e. Rigid coupling on the gear box output shaft.
f. Coupling guard.
- Vertical shaft, seamless pipe , with flange end bolted to the rigid coupling on the gear box, suspended into the tank, to a submergence of 80 mm for the impeller below the liquid level.
- Impeller of inverted cone design duly static balanced, bolted to the vertical shaft.
- MOC will be M.S., epoxy painted.
- Oxygenation capacity at laboratory conditions will be 1.35 kg / hour / hp.
- The R.C.C. platform width should be minimum 1200 mm.
- Surface Finish : All structural fabricated items shall be hot dip galvanized to Indian standards IS-2629-1985, IS-2633-1986, and IS-4759-1996. Fasteners will be zinc plated.
-Wooden packing for motor, reducers, bought outs, etc. would be arranged by us. Other items shall be supplied loose. The packing cannot be termed as sea-worthy as the packages are likely to be shipped in containers
Plot No. 6502/5, Road No.65-A, GIDC, Sachin, Surat, Gujarat, 394230, India